The Crans-Montana ski area is accessible in both summer and winter, so discover all the possibilities open to you whatever the season.
During the winter, Crans-Montana ski resort offers a great variety of ski slopes for each level. Since we are oriented south, our skiers benefit from plenty of sunshine throughout the entire winter.
Crans-Montana ski area has a lot to offer:
- 140 km ski slope
- Several World Cup tracks (FIS)
- 61 ski slopes for each level
- 15 ski mountaineering trails
- More than 20 restaurants in the ski area
- Crazy après-ski at Cry d’Er Club d’Altitude
- One club at the top of the slopes
- Modern ski lifts
- 65 ha of mechanical snowmaking slopes
- An 8 km long slope from the glacier to the village
- Four adapted areas: the family area, the fun area, the glacier area, and the nature area
During summer, the Crans-Montana ski area becomes one big playground with several activities to complete in a sunny setting alongside a spectacular view of the Valais Alps.
The Crans-Montana ski area has:
- More than 200 km of hiking
- Three bike downhill tracks (blue, red, black)
- More than 100 km of bike trails
- Five ski lift installations
- More than ten restaurants
- A mountain karting track
- The possibility to rent M-BMX, e-bike from the facilities