Privacy and Cookies Policy – Remontées mécaniques Crans Montana Aminona (CMA) SA
1. Information concerning the collection of personal data
(1) Purpose and scope of this document
The purpose of this document is to inform you about the collection and processing of your personal data by Remontées mécaniques Crans Montana Aminona (CMA) SA when you visit our Internet platform www.mycma.ch.
(2) The concept of personal data
Personal data is any information relating to your person, such as, for example, your name, your mailing address, your email address, your telephone number, the history of your purchases or your online behaviour.
(3) Personal data manager
The manager under Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is: Remontées Mécaniques Crans Montana Aminona (CMA) SA, whose head office is located at Route des Barzettes, at CH-3962 Crans-Montana (hereinafter referred to as: "CMA"). You can send your queries regarding data protection to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(4) Collection and use of data within the framework of email contacts
During any initial contact with us by email or through our contact form, the contact information you provide to us is recorded, as well as the content of your message, in order to answer your requests/questions. We delete these data once their retention is no longer necessary to respond to your queries/questions or we limit the processing of such data when there is a data retention policy. Technically, the data are stored in Switzerland. Please note, however, that the data attached to the emails and/or contact form you send to us may be stored abroad, but in this case, only in a country providing an adequate level of data protection or from a partner affiliated with the EU-US Privacy Shield programme and the Swiss-US Privacy Shield programme, programmes ensuring an adequate level of data protection under both European law and Swiss law.
(5) Collection and use of data in competitions organised by CMA
When registering for a competition through our Internet platform, we ask you to provide us with the following personal data: your full name, your postal address, your telephone number and your email address. The provision of these data is compulsory; otherwise, your registration will not be considered valid. Personal data collected in a competition is used to identify the winner. Please note that the full name of the winner and the prize won by this person may be published on our website. These data will be destroyed no later than 3 months after the publication of results of the competition for which they were collected, unless you opted to subscribe to our Newsletter at the time of your entry in the contest, in which case your email address, your full name will be kept for the duration of your subscription (cf. § 5 below to unsubscribe).
(6) Collection and use of data in the context of ordering products or services
Our Internet platform offers you the possibility to order products and services online. In this case, we ask you to provide us with the data necessary for the conclusion and performance of the contract: your full name (compulsory data), your complete postal address (compulsory data), your telephone number (compulsory data), your email address (compulsory data), the company you represent if applicable (optional data) and any title you would have (optional data), your credit card details (compulsory data). Your data will only be used to deliver your order and to receive your payment. In this context, we send your credit card information to our banking and financial service providers.
We can also process the data you provide to us within the framework of an order to offer you other interesting products and services by email.
For legal reasons (prescription, obligation to keep accounting documents), your data shall be kept for 10 years after the year in which your payment is received.
(7) Collection and use of data in the context of online job applications
Our Internet platform offers you the opportunity to submit your application online. The data you provide us are: title of the position for which you are submitting your application (compulsory data); your full name (compulsory data), your cover letter (compulsory data), your CV (compulsory data), your email address (compulsory data), your complete postal address (compulsory data) and the diplomas you have obtained (optional data).
Please note that, in this context, sensitive personal data, or personality profiles as defined by Article 3 (d) of the Federal Data Protection Act, contained by assumption in the documents that you send to us may be recorded.
The data are transmitted securely to our human resources department.
The data collected as part of a job application are only used for recruitment purposes. Unsuccessful files are destroyed within six months after the end of the recruitment process.
2. Transmission of your data to third parties
(1) Your personal data are kept confidential. Your personal data are not disclosed to third parties other than CMA partners in the following categories:
- payment service provider;
- banking service providers;
- activity providers (if you have booked an activity that is not organised by CMA);
- IT service providers (software solution developer , webmaster, web designer, data storage);
- communication providers (advertising agencies, webmarketing, statistics);
- social networks;
- advertisers (as part of targeted advertising).
(2) Your personal data may also have to be disclosed to third parties (public authorities) on the basis of a legal or contractual obligation incumbent upon us or incumbent on our abovementioned partners, provided that the proposed data communication is necessary for the fulfilment of that obligation.
(3) All our partners are based in Switzerland, in the European Union or in a country providing an adequate level of data protection as defined by Article 45 GDPR. Where this is not the case, our partners participate in the European Union - United States and Switzerland - USA Privacy Shield programme, which is deemed to provide an adequate level of protection. Our partners are all subject to a confidentiality obligation regarding your data and are not authorised to use them for any purpose other than that contained in this document.
3. Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with regard to personal data about you :
a. Right to access information about data processing
b. Right to correct or delete data
c. Right to limit data processing
d. Right to oppose data processing
e. Right to data portability
(2) Furthermore, you have the right to complain about the processing of your personal data with a supervisory authority responsible for ensuring the protection of your data.
4. Collection of personal data during simple visits to our Internet platform
(1) When only using the web page, that is to say when you do not send us any additional information, only the data that your browser sends to our server are collected. If you wish to visit our website, we shall note the following information which is technically required, so that the website is displayed and to guarantee a certain degree of stability and security (the legal basis of the processing is Article 6 (1) (f) RGPD):
- IP address
- Date and time of the query
- Time zone difference with Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the queries (concrete page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Volume of data transmitted
- Internet platform from which the query originated
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and browser version
(2) Furthermore, when using our website, Cookies are stored on your computer. These are small text files, which are stored on your hard drive and that deliver information determined by the function we give them. Cookies cannot run programmes or transmit viruses. They serve to make Internet offers more effective and more user-friendly.
a) Our internet platform uses different types of cookies whose scope and features are explained below:
- Transient cookies (cf. letter b below)
- Persistent cookies (cf. letter b below)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you exit the browser. This includes in particular the so-called "session cookies". The latter store a session user ID, with which different queries from your browser can be assigned. This allows your computer to be recognised the next time you visit our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or when you close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the different cookies. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
e) Our website uses the following cookies:
|Operator||Technical name||Purpose||Period of validity|
|AppNexus||anj||Advertising: verifies that the cookie ID (see uuid below) is synchronised||90 days|
|AppNexus||uuid2||Advertising; automatically assigns a unique user ID which determines the browsers and devices that you use; this user ID is linked to other information in our possession, such as your interests and advertisements displayed by your browser||90 days|
|Google Analytics||_ga||Statistics; assigns a unique user ID to determine if you have visited our website||2 years|
|Google Analytics||_gat||Statistics; improves the speed of queries to the server||1 minute|
|Google Analytics||_gid||Statistics; makes it possible for you to individualise users based on certain advertising campaigns and to determine the search engine you have used to access our website||24 hours|
|CMA||PHPSESSID||Necessary; keeps you connected to your account||Deleted when you exit your browser|
|Tradedoubler||RET||Advertising; displays advertisements that match your interests; saves some pages you visit||24 hours|
|Tradedoubler||BT||Advertising; allows user profiles to be established based on some twenty categories of interests (for example: sport and travel); the only information stored in this cookie is the breakdown of the number of times you have viewed a page that matches one of the twenty categories and the date and time of the last update of the breakdown||1 year|
|Tradedoubler||PI||Advertising; records the advertisements displayed addressed to you; helps to avoid displaying the same ads over and over||1 year|
|Tradedoubler||UI||Advertising; records the advertisements displayed addressed to you; helps to avoid displaying the same ads over and over||1 year|
|Connect||Social networks; save your username and/or password to facilitate connection to Facebook||3 months|
f) Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
Our Internet platform uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service of Google Inc., (hereinafter referred to as: "Google") which assumes the storage of Cookies with the user. The purpose of these cookies is to be able to analyse the way you use our Internet portal. The information obtained through Cookies about your use of this Internet platform is transmitted to a server located in the United States of America and stored there. Your IP address will be contracted (anonymised) in the European Union or in Switzerland prior to its transmission to the United States of America, by the "anonymize_ip" function. This function deletes any reference to people in the collected IP addresses. It can exceptionally happen that your IP address is contracted in the United States, after it has been transferred to one of Google's servers. This company participates in the Privacy Shield European Union - United States and Switzerland - United States programme for all types of personal data. Companies participating in this programme are deemed to provide an adequate level of protection as defined by Article 45 GDPR.
Google will use the information provided by you on behalf of CMA to assess the use you make of it, to report on users' activities and to provide other services related to the use of this Internet platform to the latter's operator.
La mise en œuvre des traitements de données à caractère personnel décrits ci-dessus repose sur notre intérêt légitime au sens de l’art. 6, paragraphe 1, lettre f, RGPD, à l’établissement de statistiques quant à la consultation ainsi qu’à l’utilisation de notre site Internet et à adapter celui-ci à la demande.
You may object to the collection of your IP address and prevent the use of information collected by Google by downloading and installing the following plug-in for your browser: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=fr.
You can also deactivate the relevant Cookies in the appropriate menu of your Internet browser.
We also use Google Tag Manager to manage the services associated with setting up ads based on user behaviour. The Tag Manager tool itself is a cookie-free domain and does not collect any personal data. The tool activates other tags related to the Google services described above and below. When you disable cookies or install the plug-in mentioned above, this deactivation is valid for all traceability markers implemented with Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics.
Our Internet platform uses tracking technology from the American company AppNexus Inc. Thus, information on the browsing habits of visitors to the website is collected in a completely anonymous way for marketing purposes, using cookies. No personal data is collected or stored in this context. You may at any time object to the collection, processing and entry of data produced by AppNexus by following the link below and clicking on the "Opt Out" button: https://www.appnexus.com/platform-privacy-policy#choices.
h) Facebook and Twitter Remarketing Pixel
Our website also uses Facebook and Twitter remarketing pixels. This helps you to develop ads customised to your interests, within the framework of the visit to the social networks mentioned above. The purpose is to provide you with advertising that is as adapted to your interests as much as possible. This process can result in the creation of a user profile
Your browser establishes a direct connection with the social network server. We have no influence on the extent and use of the data collected by these social networks. By using remarketing pixels, social networks get the information that you have viewed a page on our website or clicked on one of our ads. If you are registered with a social network service, your social network can link your visit to your account. Even when you are not registered on Facebook, or not logged in to your account, the advertiser may collect and save your IP address and other data about your connection (for example, date and time).
You can change the advertising settings in your user profile for each social network.
Facebook and Twitter process your personal data also in the United States of America and both participate in the Privacy Shield European Union - United States and Switzerland - United States programme for all types of data.
The creation of user profiles and the implementation of the processing of personal data described above are based on our legitimate interest as defined by Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR, to carry out direct marketing and to adapt our website to demand.
i) Facebook connect
Our website supports the "Facebook Connect" login service. You are free to use or not use this feature. If you are registered on Facebook, you can use the Facebook Connect feature on our website to connect to our website without having to register, and without having to enter the data required for registration on our website. To activate this function, your browser already retrieves the corresponding scripts and buttons when you first load our page from Facebook servers, through which the Facebook Connect feature can be activated.
Facebook also processes your personal data in the United States of America and participates in the Privacy Shield European Union - USA and Switzerland - USA programme for all types of data.
The data processing described above takes place on the basis of your consent. You can remove this at any time by deleting the cookies attached to Facebook domains (www.facebook.com) in the security settings of your browser.
j) DoubleClick by Google
Our website also uses the DoubleClick by Google online marketing tool. DoubleClick deposits Cookies with the aim of providing you with relevant advertising, to improve campaign reporting, or to make sure that the same ad should not be shown to you repeatedly. Google collects, by means of a cookie-ID, which ads have been activated in which browser and can thus avoid the repeated display of the same advertisement. Using this cookie-ID, DoubleClick is also able to generate conversions, which relate to ad queries. This is among others the case when, after seeing a DoubleClick ad, you view the advertiser's site with the same browser and buy something from it. According to Google, DoubleClick cookies do not contain personal data.
Your browser establishes a direct connection with the Google server. We have no influence on the extent and use of the data collected by Google. By using GoogleClick, Google obtains information that you have viewed a page on our website or clicked on one of our ads. If you are registered with a Google service, Google may link your visit to your account. Even when you are not registered on Facebook, or not logged in to your account, the advertiser may collect and save your IP address and other data about your connection (for example, date and time).
You can indicate your opposition to these profiling activities in several ways:
- by properly configuring the settings of your Internet browser, in particular, by disabling third-party cookies, which prevents the display of advertisements from third-party sites;
- by configuring your browser in such a way that cookies from the www.googleadservices.com are blocked;
- if you have a Google Account, by setting it appropriately using the following link: https://adssettings.google.fr/ ;
- by deactivating targeted ads from different advertisers participating in the "About Ads" self-regulatory programme www.aboutads.info/choices ;
- by deactivating Google's targeted advertising in a sustainable way in your Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer browser by installing the plug-in that you can download by clicking on the following link: https://support.google.com/ads/answer/7395996.
Google processes your personal data also in the United States of America and participates in the Privacy Shield European Union - USA and Switzerland - USA programme for all types of data.
The creation of user profiles and the implementation of the processing of personal data described above are based on our legitimate interest as defined by Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR, to carry out direct marketing and to adapt our website to demand.
(4) Integration of YouTube videos
a) We have included YouTube videos in our online offer, videos that are hosted on the Internet portal http://www.youtube.comand that you can play directly from our website.
b) When you visit our website, YouTube gets the information that you have viewed the page of our corresponding site. In addition, the data cited above in § 4 (1) are communicated to YouTube. This data collection occurs regardless of whether you have an account with YouTube or are logged into it. When you sign in to your Google account, your personal data is directly associated with your account. If you wish to avoid such an association, you should sign out before activating the play button of the video. YouTube saves your data in a user profile used for advertising purposes, market research and improvement of the offer offered through its Internet portal. Such use may notably occur (even for non-connected users) with the aim of displaying targeted ads and informing other users of the YouTube network about your activities on our website. To exercise your right to oppose the creation of a user profile, we invite you to contact YouTube.
c) You will find further information about the purpose and extent of YouTube's collection and use of your personal data in Google's privacy statement. You will also get information related to the exercise of your rights and options to protect your privacy: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=fr&gl=fr. Google processes your personal data also in the United States of America and participates in the Privacy Shield European Union - USA and Switzerland - USA programme for all types of data.
d) The creation of user profiles and the implementation of the processing of personal data described above are based on our legitimate interest as defined by Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR, to carry out direct marketing and to adapt our website to demand.
(5) External geolocation function
a) This platform uses the offer of Google Maps. This makes it possible for us to offer you an interactive map directly on our Internet platform.
b) By visiting the page with this feature, Google gets the information that you have viewed the page. Furthermore, the information mentioned above under § 4 (1) is also transmitted, as well as your geographical location, if you allow Google to access these data. Such transmission of information occurs regardless of whether you have a Google Account or are logged into it. If you are logged in, the above-mentioned personal data may be associated with your Google Account.
c) Google organises the collected data about you as a user profile and uses these data for the purpose of commercial advertising, market research and improvement of its own services. Such data exploitation takes place (also for non-registered users) in order to offer targeted advertising to social network users and to inform them of your activities on our Internet platform. To oppose the processing of your personal data as described above, you should contact the social network in question.
d) You can get more information on the data collected and the processing carried out directly from Google using the following links:
Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA ; https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=fr. Google participates in the Privacy Shield European Union - United States and Switzerland - United States programme for all types of personal data.
e) The implementation of the processing of personal data described above is based on our legitimate interest as defined by Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR, to provide relevant and interactive content on our website.
5. Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data, you may revoke it at any time. This is for instance the case if you have subscribed to our Newsletter. Such revocation only has an influence on the processing of data subsequent to its notification. Therefore, the withdrawal of your consent does not compromise the legality of the processing based on that consent prior to withdrawal.
(2) If we base the processing of your personal data on the basis of our overriding interest, you may object to the processing. This is for instance the case if the processing is not necessary for the performance of a contract concluded with you. When exercising this opposition, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done so far. In the event of a justified objection from you, we will review the situation and we will stop or limit the processing of the data or we will indicate to you the overriding interests on which we will rely to continue the processing of your personal data.
(3) Of course, you may object at any time to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes. You can inform us of your opposition by sending a simple email to the following address: email@example.com.
(1) You can subscribe to our Newsletter through our Internet platform. This will make it possible for you to stay constantly informed of our most attractive and up-to-date offers.
(2) By sending us your email address via the subscription form to our Newsletter or ticking the corresponding box under another form, you signify your consent to receive our Newsletters.
(3) The indication of your email address is compulsory for your subscription. The indication of other data, such as your interests, is optional. Data related to your interests are used to personalise the content of the newsletters that we send to you.
(4) Please note that we take note of your online behaviour when you receive Newsletters. To this end, the emails that we send to you contain tags, or tracking pixels, which are saved on our website. We relate these data with those described in § 6 (3) above. On this basis, we establish a user profile, so that we can send you offers that correspond to your stated interests or stem from your online behaviour. On this occasion, we record the time when you open our newsletter and the links you click. This makes it possible for us to determine your interests automatically. We link these data with your actions recorded on our website.
(5) The collection of your personal data and the implementation of the processing described above are based on your consent. You can withdraw your consent at any time and cancel your subscription by clicking on the link at the bottom of each Newsletter.
(6) If you wish to oppose tracking, you should unsubscribe from our Newsletter by clicking on the link at the bottom of each copy.