Formed from the fusion of 4 cable car companies in 1999, notably:
- SA des téléphériques de Crans Montana (STCM),
- Remontées Mécaniques du Grand Signal SA,
- Téléphérique des Violettes Plaine Morte SA (TVPM),
- Tel Aminona SA,
The « Remontées Mécaniques de Crans-Montana Aminona () » company operates lifts in the Crans-Montana ski area, up to the highest point (the Plaine Morte Glacier), which is located at almost 3,000 metres.
In March 2011, CMA created a subsidiary, CMA Immobilier SA, which it initially owned 100%, to which property, and also management of the indoor car parks in Crans, Montana and at Barzettes, was transferred. Initially, CMA hoped to interest other partners in managing its considerable parking capacity in strategic locations in the resort.
In May 2013, and then in February 2014, CMA went ahead with two successive increases in its share capital in order to finance certain investments in the ski area.
In autumn 2014, following an increase in share capital at CMA Immobilier, mainly involving RV Properties SA, CMA transferred its restaurants and related assets to this company, and from this time onwards has concentrated wholly on managing the ski area.
In February 2015, in order to guarantee transparency in managing the administrative side of the two companies, CMA and CMA Immobilier created the company CMA Services Sàrl, which deals with human resources, finances and accounting.
In September 2016, CMA announced a new share capital increase of 50 million Francs realized by CPI Group. During the same period, CMA bought CMA Immobilier SA Group with an estimated book value of 37 million Francs.
I am a CMA employee and am committed to:
- greeting each person I meet with a smile,
- being polite at all times,
- paying attention to our clients,
- anticipating their needs and thanking them every day for being there,
- communicating positively and finding solutions to any challenge,
- wanting to understand and know more,
- supporting the legitimate interests of my employer because I am supportive of my company.
I am proud to be the heart of CMA; CMA is in my heart