The Crans-Montana ski area is now open 365 days a year. Discover all the possibilities offered to you on the domain in summer as well as in winter.
In winter, Crans-Montana ski resort offers a large variety of ski slopes for each level. Thanks to a south-oriented situation, our skiers benefit plenty of sunshine throughout the whole winter.
Crans-Montana ski area definitely has a lot to offer:
- 140 km ski slope
- Several World Cup tracks (FIS)
- 61 ski slopes for each level
- 15 ski mountaineering trails
- The best snowpark in french-speaking Switzerland
- The one and only 22" superpipe in french-speaking Switzerland
- More than 20 restaurants on the ski area
- Crazy après-ski at Cry d’Er Club d’Altitude
- 1 club at the top of the slopes
- Modern ski lifts
- 65 ha of mechanical snowmaking slopes
- An igloo village on the Plaine Morte glacier
- An 8 km long slope from the glacier to the village
- 4 adapted areas : the family area, the fun area, the glacier area and the nature area
In the summer, the ski area of Crans-Montana offers you a vast playground with several possible activities in a sunny setting and a breathtaking view of the Valaisan Alps.
The Crans-Montana ski area is...
- More than 200 km of hiking
- 3 bike downhill tracks (blue, red, black)
- More than 100 km of bike trails
- 5 ski lift installations
- More than 10 restaurants
- A mountain karting track
- The possibility to rent M-BMX, e-bike from the facilities
- Experiences to live in a yurt in Les Violettes