This page is regularly updated (15.12.2020)
CMA Group, through its internal crisis management committee COVID-19, is currently deploying business recovery plans that include measures for customers, employees and outside companies.
These plans make our customers' stay safer and more comfortable in the face of this health crisis. Internal controls are regularly implemented through the Quality-Security-Environment department to verify the rigorous application of these plans.
Through its working committee, CMA SA is also constantly monitoring the evolution of information and control technologies concerning this virus.
The Crans-Montana ski resort is looking forward to seeing you again for a new winter season which promises to be a little different this year.
However, we are convinced that our guests will be able to enjoy the 140km of slopes in complete safety and comfort. To do so, the ski lifts have put in place the following measures:
- Wearing a mask is compulsory throughout the entire ski area, that is to say:
- All means of transport: gondolas, funitel, ski lifts and chair lifts.
- Arrival and departure stations
- Car parks
- The lifts
- The changing rooms
These areas are clearly delineated with posters
- Hydro-alcoholic gels and masks will be sold at the ski lift and restaurant ticket offices.
- Contact areas such as payment terminals, gondolas, ski-data terminals, or toilets are cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- The social distance (1m50) must be respected and will be demonstrated by a marking on the floor at the counters, a separation of up/down flows and the storage of benches and chairs.
- Payments will be made online or by credit card (contactless preferred).
- There is no limit to the number of visitors to the ski area as such. However, the closed means of transport - gondolas and cable cars - can only be occupied to two thirds of their total capacity. This limitation applies to both seated and standing places.
Following the Federal Council’s decision of 11 December 2020, the CMA Group's restaurants will close their doors at 10 pm, and electronic tracking is mandatory.
Customers will only be allowed to enter our restaurants if there is a table available.
There can be no more than 4 people per table, unless they are from the same family.