This page is regularly updated (21.10.2020)
CMA Group, through its internal crisis management committee COVID-19, is currently deploying business recovery plans that include measures for customers, employees and outside companies.
These plans make our customers' stay safer and more comfortable in the face of this health crisis. Internal controls are regularly implemented through the Quality-Security-Environment department to verify the rigorous application of these plans.
Through its working committee, CMA SA is also constantly monitoring the evolution of information and control technologies concerning this virus.
The ski resort of Crans-Montana is looking forward to seeing you for a new winter season which promises to be a little different this year.
However, we are convinced that our guests will be able to enjoy the 140km of slopes in complete safety and comfort.
In order to do so, the ski lifts have put in place the following measures:
- Wearing a mask is mandatory in all enclosed spaces, i.e:
- The gondolas and funitel
- Arrival and departure stations
- Restaurants (details will follow shortly)
- Hydro-alcoholic gels and masks will be sold at the ski lift and restaurant checkouts
- Contact areas such as payment terminals, gondolas, ski-data terminals, or toilets are cleaned and disinfected on a regular basis
- The social distance (1m50) is respected and will be demonstrated by a marking on the ground at the counters, a separation of the up/down flows and the storage of benches and chairs
- Payments will be made online or by credit card (contactless preferred).
More details about events and activities will be posted online over the next few days.
Following the Wallis State’s decision, our restaurants will close at 10 pm, and electronic tracing is mandatory.
Each table must seat no more than 4 people, unless they are from the same family.