The SNOOC is a sit-ski, which allows you to ski on a ski area.
- This modern "sit-ski" offers new sensations of sliding at ground level as in sledging or karting, all in a fun and friendly way!
- One size fits all.
- SNOOC makes skiing accessible to all.
- It is an alternative to skiing that allows adult skiers, non-skiers and even children to discover the pleasures of skiing in a ski area in less than 10 minutes.
An accessible activity....
From 9 to 77 years old, the "snoocer" can enjoy the descent.
No need to know how to ski, one descent is enough to master the trajectory and the stop.
Somewhere between a go-kart and a magic carpet, the unique sensations appeal to the rider from the very first run.
Young and old, experts and beginners, with their friends or family, everyone can share this pleasure.
....close to nature.
Sports and outdoor enthusiasts, trekkers, joggers, cyclists, etc. will have access to sumptuous snowy landscapes. SNOOC will make them love winter sports.
Come and discover the Snooc for free at the Arnouva every afternoon from 14:00 to 16:00 on the Snooc Zone. You will be reimbursed for the pedestrian ascent for every Snooc test.
Free initiation every day 14:00 - 16:00
(Depending on weather conditions)
- Free initiation every afternoon from 14:00 to 16:00 at the Arnouva
- Rental: 25 CHF for 2 hours + 10 CHF per additional hour. Package included in the SNOOC and included in the rental price
Download the SNOOC application to release the Snooc. The amount corresponding to the time of use will be invoiced directly.
Equipment: Ski boots are not allowed, please bring your own boots (boots can be borrowed at the Zone).