The ski area of Crans-Montana opens a little more from Friday 6 December!
The following lifts are open from Friday 6 to Sunday 8 December:
- Crans-Cry d'Er gondolas from 8:45 am to 4:15 pm (last lift down)
- Nationale Express chairlift from 8:50 am to 3:45 pm (last lift up)
- Violettes Express gondolas from 8:45 am to 4:15 pm (last descent)
- Cabane de Bois chairlift from 9am to 3.45pm (last lift up)
The open slopes are as follows:
- Pas du Loup (5)
- Merbé (3) to the intermediate station of the gondolas
- Nationale (12) to the bottom
- Marmottes (12a)
- Brigitte (15) to Marolires only
- Cabane de bois (15a)
The descent to the resort has to be made by gondolas from the intermediate stations (Merbé and Marolires) only. There are no open slopes to reach the station.
The following restaurants will be open from 9am to 4pm:
- L'Atelier Self du Cry d'Er Club d'Altitude
- Kiosk de Cry d'Er d'Altitude
- Self des Violettes
- Bar du Seven
Please note that CMA celebrates its 20th anniversary and that Friday, Saturday and Sunday ski passes are at 20.-/day!
For continuous openings from Monday, December 9, stay informed on www.mycma.ch or social networks, more information will follow.